1,250 GPH Waterfall Pump
52441Regular price $78.74 Sale price $47.24 Save $31.50
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- The 1,250 GPH Waterfall Pump is ideal for small waterfalls up to 5 ft. tall
- Has a back-spitting feature to cool the pump
- The internal design of the pump allows larger debris to flow out of the discharge and finer particles to flow out of the rear of the pump. This ensures that the shafts and bearings are being continuously cleaned.
- Includes a mesh barrier pumpshield to prevent debris from clogging the pump
- Pump design allows for easy access to all moving parts; no tools are necessary
- This pump includes a 16 ft. power cord to allow for flexible installations
- Not recommended for use in heavily chlorinated water or water with high pH levels
- We recommend its use in freshwater temperatures ranging from 41°F to 86°F
- For best results, we recommend using the largest tubing size recommended in the product specifications for reduced friction and maximum flow
- Compatible with 1 and 1.5 in. ID tubing
- Safe for fish and plants
- UL listed pump